About Trilogy Aviation Group
Trilogy Aviation Group strives for excellence in providing the premier private jet charter solution. Providing flights to our clients is our passion which we use to fuel our unmatched service. With a global network of aircraft, airports, and well-established safety protocols, we ensure clients the safest and most enjoyable travel experience of their lives. It is our mission to go above and beyond to assure flight time, private jet cost, food service, and every other detail meets the client’s expectations.
Our attention to detail and unparalleled service set us apart from the rest of the competitors. From catering and in-flight needs to pre-and post-landing requirements, we take on our client’s whole journey with the utmost caution and care.
We leverage advanced technology, extensive aircraft knowledge, and tireless work ethic to ensure our clients receive the highest level of service and satisfaction possible.
Charter Sales Executive
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Successful sales executives could realize $50,000-$60,000 in year one and $80,000-$150,000 in year 2.
Trilogy Aviation Group is seeking relationship orientated, self-motivated professionals interested in growth and sales in business aviation. Trilogy provides a unique opportunity of sales experience and training in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented culture. The charter sales position provides flexibility in work schedule and the opportunity for unlimited compensation through our commission program.
Trilogy Aviation Group gives our sales team every tool necessary to be successful in business aviation and charter. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenging yet rewarding job in sales, this could be the job for you.
Why Trilogy Aviation Group?
- Flexible work hours
- Uncapped commissions
- Upbeat, team-oriented culture
- Opportunity for experience in a fast-paced, growing company
- Strong writing skills
- Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Private aviation experience and/or outside sales experience is a must
- College degree preferred but not required
- Uncapped commission
- Learn about private aviation
- Interact with high-end clientele
- Potential to fly for free on private jets
- Prospect daily to potential charter clients
- Handle all aspects of the charter sales cycle, including operational necessities after the sale
- Build relationships with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain and keep our CRM database up-to-date with your sales and clients
- Maintain a professional appearance both on social media and in-person
- Possess a team mindset
- Availability to prospect through marketing and promotional events