About Trilogy Aviation Group
Trilogy Aviation Group strives for excellence in providing the premier private jet charter solution for our clients.
Providing flights to our clients is our passion which we use to fuel our unmatched service. With a global network of aircraft, airports, and well-established safety protocols, we ensure clients the safest and most enjoyable travel experience of their lives.
Our attention to detail and unparalleled service set us apart from the rest of the competitors.
From catering and in-flight needs to pre-and post-landing requirements, we take on our client’s whole journey with the utmost caution and care to ensure a stress-free trip.
We leverage advanced technology, extensive aircraft knowledge, and tireless work ethic to ensure our clients receive the highest level of service and satisfaction possible.
Charter Sales Executive
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Successful sales executives could realize $50,000-$60,000 in year one and $80,000-$150,000 in year 2.
Trilogy Aviation Group is seeking relationship orientated, self-motivated professionals interested in growth and sales in business aviation. Trilogy provides a unique opportunity of sales experience and training in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented culture. The charter sales position provides flexibility in work schedule and the opportunity for unlimited compensation through our commission program.
Trilogy Aviation Group gives our sales teams every tool necessary to be successful in business aviation and charter. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenging but rewarding job in sales, this could be the job for you. Compensation for the position is based on previous sales experience.
Why Trilogy Aviation Group?
· Flexible work hours
· Uncapped commissions
· Upbeat, team-oriented culture
· Opportunity for experience in a fast-paced growing company
· Strong writing skills
· Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail
· Private aviation experience and or outside sales experience is a must
· College degree preferred but not required
· Uncapped commission
· Learn about private aviation
· Learn about the sales process in private jet charter
· Interact with high-end clientele
· Potential to fly for free on private jet empty legs
· Prospect daily to potential charter clients by phone and email
· Handle all aspects of the charter sales cycle including operational necessities after the sale
· Follow-up with clients on a regular basis
· Maintain and keep our CRM database up-to-date with your sales and clients
· Maintain a professional appearance both on social media and in person
· Possess a team mindset
· Availability to prospect through marketing and promotional events