East Hampton Airport
Private Jet Charter to East Hampton Airport
Experience Private Jet Charter to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
The East Hampton Airport is located in East Hampton on the eastern end of Long Island, New York. The airport is primarily for general aviation and private charter. It is a convenient entry point for travelers visiting the Hamptons for vacations, special events and more.
Discovering East Hampton Airport
The East Hampton Airport does not handle any commercial airline flights and has a single asphalt runway. It is in close proximity to East Hampton Village and many nearby beaches. The summer season is the most popular for the East Hampton Airport. The airport provides services for private pilots and charter operations, including fueling, aircraft maintenance and more.
Private Jets to East Hampton Airport
There are many types of charter jets that fly into East Hampton Airport. Here are a few samples of the types of jets you can charter.
- Very-Light Jets are perfect for business trips and fit up to 5 passengers. A few examples of Very-Light Jets are Citation Mustang and Phenom 100
- Light Jets are for a small group of people and can accommodate up to eight people. For comfort, we don’t recommend more than six people. A few examples of Light Jets are Citation Ultra and Citation CJ3
- Super Light Jets will fit eight people more comfortably and are known for their near cross-country range. A few examples of Super Light Jets are Lear 75/XR and Phenom 300
Airports Near East Hampton Airport
- Montauk Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Westhampton Beach Francis S. Gabreski Airport
Hotels Near East Hampton Airport
- Topping Rose House
- Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
- Baron’s Cove
East Hampton Airport & Charter Routes
With chartering a private jet you can control where and when you fly. Some of the most popular destinations flown from East Hampton include:
- New York City, New York
- Miami, Florida
- West Palm Beach, Florida
Trilogy Aviation can book charter flights to East Hampton from most domestic and international airports.
Estimate Private Charter Prices to Dallas/Fort Worth
There are many variables that go into the price of a private jet charter.
- How many passengers will be flying on the charter to East Hampton
- What type of plane is needed and or requested
- The total number of baggage
- The total flight time
- How far in advance did you request the flight
We can offer wheels up in less than a day, but that drastically changes the price. Below are a few ranges of prices for flights one-way charter to East Hampton from a few airports. To get an exact quote our representatives are available to assist you in booking a charter to East Hampton.
- New York City, New York to HTO can average from $5,000-$20,000+
- Miami, Florida to HTO can average from $10,000 to $30,000+
- West Palm Beach, Florida can average from $10,000 to $30,000+
Things to Do Near East Hampton Airport
The Hamptons are known for the best summer activities. The beaches are a popular area for surfing and sunbathing. The charming town of Montauk is known for state parks, lighthouses and more to explore. There are several wineries and vineyards located in the Hamptons where you can enjoy local wines and take a wine tour.