Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Private Jet Charter to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
Experience Private Jet Charter to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
Fort Lauderdale is a very popular vacation destination in Florida. Private jet charters offer a wide variety of perks including flexibility, privacy and more.
Discovering to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) serves as a getaway to the vibrant city of Fort-Lauderdale and surrounding attractions. The airport is about 10 minutes off of the beach and is conveniently located nearby many attractions. Fort Lauderdale has many amenities for travelers including restaurants, bars, travel essentials and more. There are four terminals consisting of three domestic terminals and one international terminal. Many transportation options are available at the airport including taxi’s, ubers, and more.
Private Jets to Fort Lauderdale
There are many types of charter jets that fly into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Here are a few samples of the types of jets you can charter.
- Very-Light Jets are perfect for business trips and fit up to 5 passengers. A few examples of Very-Light Jets are Citation Mustang and Phenom 100
- Light Jets are for a small group of people and can accommodate up to eight people. For comfort, we don’t recommend more than six people. A few examples of Light Jets are Lear 35 and Citation CJ3
- Super Light Jets will fit eight people more comfortably and are known for their near cross-country range. A few examples of Super Light Jets are Lear 70/XR and Phenom 300
- Midsize Jets are known for their headroom and most offer WiFi and XM radio. A few examples of Midsize Jets are Falcon 20 and Citation VII
- Super-Mid Jets fly 5-8 hours without a fuel stop and will seat 8-10 passengers. A few examples of Super-Mid Jets areHawker 1000 and Gulfstream G-200
Airports Near Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport & Charter Routes
With chartering a private jet you can control where and when you fly. Some of the most popular destinations flown from Fort Lauderdale include:
- Nassau, Bahamas
- New York City, New York
- Cancun, Mexico
Trilogy Aviation can book charter flights to Fort Lauderdale from most domestic and international airports.
Estimate Private Charter Prices to Fort Lauderdale
There are many variables that go into the price of a private jet charter.
- How many passengers will be flying on the charter to Miami
- What type of plane is needed and or requested
- The total number of baggage
- The total flight time
- How far in advance did you request the flight
We can offer wheels up in less than a day, but that drastically changes the price. Below are a few ranges of prices for flights one-way charter to Fort Lauderdale from a few airports. To get an exact quote our representatives are available to assist you in booking a charter to Fort Lauderdale.
- Nassau, Bahamas to Fort Lauderdale can average from $6,000 to $12,000+
- New York City, New York to Fort Lauderdale can average from $10,000 to $25,000+
- Cancun, Mexico to Fort Lauderdale can average from $10,000 to $25,000+
Things to Do Near Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Fort Lauderdale Beach is nearby and has crystal-clear waters and sandy shores. Las Olas Boulevard is a vibrant street filled with shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more. The Flamingo Gardens is a wildlife sanctuary and botanical garden where you can enjoy native animals and a flamingo habitat.