Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
Private Jet Charter to Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
Experience Private Jet Charter to Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is located about 5 miles south of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona. It is an easy airport to access for residents and visitors. Flagstaff is a popular location and a convenient getaway for travelers exploring the northern region of Arizona.
Discovering Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
The Flagstaff airport is relatively small with one main terminal and a single runway. The airport does have dining, rental car services, and more. The beautiful surroundings and outdoor recreation activities of Flagstaff is what brings travelers into the area.
Private Jets to Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
There are many types of charter jets that fly into Flagstaff Pulliam Airport. Here are a few samples of the types of jets you can charter.
- Very-Light Jets are perfect for business trips and fit up to 5 passengers. A few examples of Very-Light Jets are Cirrus Vision and Phenom 100
- Light Jets are for a small group of people and can accommodate up to eight people. For comfort, we don’t recommend more than six people. A few examples of Light Jets are Citation Ultra and Hawker 400XP
- Super Light Jets will fit eight people more comfortably and are known for their near cross-country range. A few examples of Super Light Jets are Lear 75/XR and Phenom 300
- Midsize Jets are known for their headroom and most offer WiFi and XM radio. A few examples of Midsize Jets are Astra and Citation Latitude
- Super-Mid Jets fly 5-8 hours without a fuel stop and will seat 8-10 passengers. A few examples of Super-Mid Jets are Citation Longitude and Gulfstream G-280
Airports Near Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
- Grand Canyon National Park Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Prescott Regional Airport
Hotels Near Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
- Little America Hotel Flagstaff
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- Weatherford Hotel
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport & Charter Routes
With chartering a private jet you can control where and when you fly. Some of the most popular destinations flown from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport include:
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Sedona, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
Trilogy Aviation can book charter flights to Flagstaff from most domestic and international airports.
Estimate Private Charter Prices to Flagstaff
There are many variables that go into the price of a private jet charter.
- How many passengers will be flying on the charter to Flagstaff
- What type of plane is needed and or requested
- The total number of baggage
- The total flight time
- How far in advance did you request the flight
We can offer wheels up in less than a day, but that drastically changes the price. Below are a few ranges of prices for flights one-way charter to Flagstaff from a few airports. To get an exact quote our representatives are available to assist you in booking a charter to Flagstaff.
- Grand Canyon National Park to Flagstaff can average from $2,000 to $5,000+
- Sedona to Flagstaff can average from $2,000 to $5,000+
- Las Vegas to Flagstaff can average from $5,000 to $10,000+
Things to Do Near Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
There are many attractions and activities near Flagstaff for visitors to enjoy. Grand Canyon National Park is just a short drive from Flagstaff and visitors can explore the South Rim and go hiking along the trails. Sedona is about an hour from the Flagstaff airport and is known for its stunning views, art galleries and more. The Arizona Snowbowl is a location you can enjoy skiing and snowboarding and during the summer you can take the chairlift and enjoy the scenic views.